This is a Palestinian/Jordanian version of this very popular salad. This goes very well with Lamb and rice dishes.
- Cut cucumbers into cubes, set aside.
- In medium bowl add all other ingredients into bowl except for olive oil.
- Mix well until no clumps.
- Add cucumbers and mix well.
- Garnish with olive oil on top.
- *If you dont like hot foods, omit the pepper, but in order to stay true to this particular recipe please do not omit or substiture* I smash my garlic and hot pepper in a mortar or pestle together, or you could do it in a mini food processor and add the liquid to it.