1/2 Photos of Middle Eastern Warm Zucchini Dip
chef FIFI's Note:
This recipe is a very flavorful recipe that is healthy and easy. When making traditional stuffed zucchini, the inside of the zucchini is set aside for later use and this is how its used. I sometimes just buy zucchini just to make this dish. You need the long green zucchini for this recipe. This recipe is usually a side dish at our table.* You may want to cut down on the amount of Maggi, or add it in increments until the desired amount of saltiness is achieved*
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel zucchini skin off.
- 2Finely grate the zucchini using a mandolin.
- 3Heat some vegetable oil and add the onions to the hot oil.
- 4Once onions become translucent and golden in color, add zucchini.
- 5Let zucchini cook for about 10 minutes or until soft and tender and then add the Maggi cube and mint(rubbing dried mint between your hands to grind it down).
- 6Let cook for another 2-5 minutes or so, or until squash is done.
- 7Place in a bowl and enjoy with some pita bread.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Warm Zucchini Dip
Serving Size: 1 (66 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 85.4
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 192.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g