Recipe by KelBel
Try this in a whole-wheat pita pocket with fresh spinach and sliced red onion.
Top Review by JulineKay
My new favorite tuna salad! So quick to make with ingredients I usually have on hand. The only change I made was to add a bit more lemon juice - and that was only because I love lemon. It is delicious just the way it is posted!
- 1⁄3 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, very finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained and flaked
- 1 (8 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1⁄4 cup flat leaf parsley, chopped
- salt & freshly ground black pepper