1/2 Photos of Middle Eastern Lamb Salad With Spinach & Feta (Low Carb)
A zesty, delicious combination of flavors. High protein & very low carb. For vegetarians you can just leave the lamb off the top and it's still a nice salad, but not so much a meal anymore.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 leg of lamb, bone removed & butterflied (about 3 lbs)
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash thyme
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Rub the lamb all over with the oil and then with the seasonings.
- 3Grill the lamb until medium-rare, turning once (internal temp 135F; about 40 minutes on an outdoor grill).
- 4On a baking sheet, toast the pecans in preheated oven for about 10 minutes.
- 5In a bowl, cobine the remaining ingredients and toss to mix.
- 6Sprinkle the pecans over the top of the tossed salad.
- 7Slice the lamb thin when it finishes cooking, then serve the salad with the grilled lamb on top.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Lamb Salad With Spinach & Feta (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 336.5
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 641.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
leg of lamb