1/1 Photo of Middle Eastern Kebabs
I was planning on making samosas, and got lazy....that's how this little recipe was born. :) Middle Eastern flavors formed into sausages and skewered.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let rest in the refrigerator for about a half an hour.
- 2Form into sausage like shapes and thread onto skewers.
- 3Heat oil on griddle over medium heat and fry the kebabs, turning until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.
- 4Alternatively, you can grill the skewers (be sure to soak the skewers first if they are made of bamboo).
- 5Serve with lebne (cucumber, yogurt and mint sauce), or sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Kebabs
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 162
- Total Fat 18.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 112.3 mg
- Sodium 88.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 22.4 g