I was planning on making samosas, and got lazy....that's how this little recipe was born. :) Middle Eastern flavors formed into sausages and skewered.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and let rest in the refrigerator for about a half an hour.
- Form into sausage like shapes and thread onto skewers.
- Heat oil on griddle over medium heat and fry the kebabs, turning until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 10-15 minutes depending on thickness.
- Alternatively, you can grill the skewers (be sure to soak the skewers first if they are made of bamboo).
- Serve with lebne (cucumber, yogurt and mint sauce), or sliced cucumbers and tomatoes.