1/1 Photo of Middle Eastern Feta Spread
4 hrs 10 mins
Serve on pita crisps. Cooking time is the chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place feta cheese on a plate and mash very well with a fork.
- 2Add all other ingrdients and mix very well.
- 3Place bay leaf into center of dip.
- 4Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- 5When ready to serve, stir; REMOVE the bay leave and stir more.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Feta Spread
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 84.6
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.8 mg
- Sodium 272.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red pepper paste