Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Serve on pita crisps. Cooking time is the chilling time.
Make and share this Middle Eastern Feta Spread recipe from Food.com.
- Place feta cheese on a plate and mash very well with a fork.
- Add all other ingrdients and mix very well.
- Place bay leaf into center of dip.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
- When ready to serve, stir; REMOVE the bay leave and stir more.
This is really easy and delicious!
I used a fat reduced feta cheese and I'm glad I had tasty self picked walnuts!
I did not have any more red pepper paste but I changed it with a mixture of tomato paste and red pepper flakes.
Delicious, now I'm waiting until the chicken and the homemade bread are ready to enjoy your great spread. I will add some salad to the menu. I can't wait!