In the Middle East it's called "poor man's caviar"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grill the eggplants until the flesh is soft.
- 2Put the eggplants in a clean towel and wait to cool.Peel the skins.
- 3Mash them to a soft paste with a fork or using a blender.
- 4Add the rest of the ingredients.
- 5Add more seasoning according to your taste.
Browse Our Top Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Southwest Asia (middle East) Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Eggplant
Serving Size: 1 (372 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 179.4
- Calories from Fat 97
- Total Fat 10.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 13.0 g
- Sugars 8.1 g
- Protein 3.9 g