Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
In the Middle East it's called "poor man's caviar"
Make and share this Middle Eastern Eggplant recipe from Food.com.
- Grill the eggplants until the flesh is soft.
- Put the eggplants in a clean towel and wait to cool.Peel the skins.
- Mash them to a soft paste with a fork or using a blender.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add more seasoning according to your taste.
Add a little tahini and you have baba ganoush! Very nice eaten with toasted pita breads.