- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 3 small minced garlic cloves
- 4.92 ml fresh minced ginger
- 1 large chopped onion
- 425.24 g can tomatoes, peeled, in juice reserve juice
- 14.78 ml coriander
- 2.46 ml cumin
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 2.46 ml clove
- 2.46 ml cayenne
- 2 (850.48 g) candrained and rinsed garbanzo beans
- 118.29 ml fresh minced fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- In large heavy skillet sauté garlic, ginger and onion in oil 3-5 minutes until soft.
- Add tomatoes, break in smaller pieces. Add 1/2 reserved juice. Add rest of spices. Cook 5 minutes.
- Add garbanzos, cook 10 minutes. If too thick, add rest of juice. Add parsley and toss. This recipe isn't too spicy, it's the minimum. Add more to your taste.