From Cooking Light-Use rotisserie chicken for a no-cook sandwich! This are great and quick! I've used large, soft flour tortillas with great results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red pepper, jarred, chopped
- 1/4 cup light caesar salad dressing, Such as Ken's
- 1/2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 4 whole wheat sandwich wraps, 10 inch, such as Toufayan
- 1Combine first 4 ingredients.
- 2Spread 2 T hummus over each wrap; top with about 2 c lettuce mixture; roll up.
- 3Cut each wrap in half crosswise.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Chicken Salad Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (141 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 119.3
- Calories from Fat 39
- Total Fat 4.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 446.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 14.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
whole wheat sandwich wraps