Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Cooking Light-Use rotisserie chicken for a no-cook sandwich! This are great and quick! I've used large, soft flour tortillas with great results.
- 6 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup roasted red pepper, jarred, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light caesar salad dressing, Such as Ken's
- 1⁄2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 4 whole wheat sandwich wraps, 10 inch, such as Toufayan
- Combine first 4 ingredients.
- Spread 2 T hummus over each wrap; top with about 2 c lettuce mixture; roll up.
- Cut each wrap in half crosswise.
The caesar dressing is what makes this special (I like Brianna's the best). I used olive hummus and didn't have any red peppers. An enjoyable lunch.