Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Delicious, fresh, and easy marinade for anyday of the week.
- 5 chicken breasts, halved
- 3 garlic cloves, minced (or 1 teaspoon granulated garlic)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon hungarian hot paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne
- Mix all ingrediants together, or blend with a food processor.
- Pour mixture into freezer bag and add meat. Marinade for 3 hours.
- Cook on grill or bake at 350F for 45 minutes.