1/7 Photos of Middle Eastern Chicken
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Place the chicken breasts in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 3Sprinkle the chicken with the fresh lemon juice, combine spices and sprinkle over chicken, top with slivers of garlic.
- 4Pour the rinsed chickpeas over and then the tomatoes. Place dish in preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- 5Serve with couscous or rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Middle Eastern Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (358 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 394.4
- Calories from Fat 131
- Total Fat 14.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 90.7 mg
- Sodium 413.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 35.9 g