Top Review by mummamills
this was a top meal! scaled down for 2, served with couscous and recipe#503147.<br/>Had a friend staying, and she chopped up cilantro, and yummed and yahhed all thru the meal :)<br/>I hate the stuff, and certainly did not miss it! <br/>I think I will be making this again soon!, my daughter is coming to stay and she is "no dairy or gluten" so this fits the bill!<br/>made for Aussie swap Jan 2014
- 4 (5 ounce) skinless boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 -4 garlic cloves, slivered
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced cut tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place the chicken breasts in a 13 x 9 inch baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle the chicken with the fresh lemon juice, combine spices and sprinkle over chicken, top with slivers of garlic.
- Pour the rinsed chickpeas over and then the tomatoes. Place dish in preheated oven and cook for 25 minutes.
- Serve with couscous or rice.