Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a lovely, refreshing salad with lots of coriander. I found it on the internet years ago, but I don't remember where.
- 4 cups grated carrots
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped of fresh mint
- 2 -3 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Mix all ingredients together and chill for at least 1 hour.
I omitted the mint and used agave syrup instead of maple. It was very good!
Simply lovely! I used fresh variegated mint from out garden, too! The maple syrup was a complete surprise to me. thanks cg ;)
This was so delicious, easy to make and very refreshing. I had to leave out the coriander/cilantro because I couldn't find fresh looking ones at the supermarket, but otherwise I kept to the recipe as written. We all really enjoyed this salad, thank you Amanda in Adelaide.