Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
365 Great Barbecue and Grilling Recipes
- 3 lbs boneless beef, cut into 1 1/2 cubes
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, toss beef with all of the other ingredients. Cover and let stand 1-2 hours at room temperature or up to 24 hours refrigerated.
- Prepare a hot grill. Place beef onto skewers, reserving marinade.
- Grill, 12-15 minutes, basting with the marinade.