Recipe by Deantini
This recipe provides a quick way of jazzing up your meats and poultry. The rub lasts for up to one month in airtight container.
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons lemon rind, grated
- 2 tablespoons ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- In small bowl, stir together sesame seeds, lemon rind, coriander, cumin, salt ; and cayenne pepper.
- When using:.
- For every 1 lbs of boneless / 2 lbs of bone-in meats mix 2 tbsp rub, 1 tbsp vegetable oil, 1 clove garlic or more. Spread on meat and let sit for 10 min.