Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
Very Tasty dish for ANYTIME. If you like spicy, this is the one. The sauce may be used seperate for a wonderful toping, dip, or marinade. Enjoy and try variations to you liking. You can grill these wings as well vor diff. taste add smoking chips.
- 2 cups orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 pinch cajun seasoning
- 2 packages chili hot mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 -2 teaspoon celery seed
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar (packed)
- 2 lbs chicken wings (remove skin for low cholesterol)
- Combine all dry ingredients and mix thourghly.
- Add vinegar and orange juice.
- mix well.
- Wash and remove skin, fold wings.
- Place in a deep baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Refidgerate for 6-12 Hrs.
- Remove wings from sauce and place on broiling pan, return sauce to a sauce pan.
- Place wings under broiler about 6 inc.
- Broil for 20-25 min, turning to stop burning.
- Bring sauce to a boil and cook till thinkened.
- Using a spoon, spoon thickened sauce over wings many times while broiling 10-12 more minutes.
- Remaining sauce can be used for dipping.
- Break out the napkins and finger bowls, Enjoy.
This was great, didn't have the wing but made it with chicken breasts, was just great!!
Was excellent, I also added little tomato ketchup and corn flour.
My brother loves this!! Thankssssssssssss so so much for sharing it!