Recipe by Dreamer in Ontario
Here's a quick recipe for scalloped that my family enjoys. There's no cheese in this version. The recipe comes from Company's Coming Microwave Cooking by Jean Pare.
Top Review by loof
These potatoes are great - quick, easy and delicious! I don't care for onions so left them out. I sprinkled a little cheese on top during the 5-minute standing period. Enjoyed this - thanks for sharing the recipe!
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper, freshly ground
- 4 cups potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup onion, thinly sliced (or chopped)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix soup, milk, salt and pepper in a 2 quart (2 liter) casserole.
- Add potatoes and onions.
- Stir, cover and microwave on high (100%) for 15 minutes.
- Turn dish by 1/2 rotation, remove lid, and microwave another 10 to 15 minutes until tender (on high 100%).
- Allow casserole to stand for 5 minutes before serving.