Prep 18 mins
Cook 7 mins
This recipe earns bug points for flavor and ease of preparation. This was posted by Sue Granholz, Columbus, Wisconsin on Allrecipes.com
- 2 eggs
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup saltine crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Stir in the corn, milk, cracker crumbs, butter, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Pour into a greased 1-qt. microwave safe dish.
- Cover and microwave at 70% power for 6-7 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with paprika.