Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a complete & easy one dish meal!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 -19 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup small shell pasta
- 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup green peas
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Place oil, garlic and onion in 2 quart casserole dish.
- Microwave on high for 3-5 minutes, until onions are translucent.
- Add beans with liquid, tomatoe sauce, pasta, bouillon, and water; cook covered for 14-18 minutes, stirring halfway through, until pasta is done.
- Stir in peas and sprinkle with cheese, then let stand covered for 5 minutes.