1/2 Photos of Microwaved Norwegian Baked Apples
I have not tried this recipe yet. It was adopted from the Recipezaar Chef! I will update this description as soon as I try it! Thanks for checking this out!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1in 8 inch microwave safe dish.
- 2Combine remaining ingredients; spoon equal portions into and over each apple half.
- 3Microwave on high 5 to 6 minutes, rotating dish after 3 minutes (or use turntable).
- 4Cover with plastic wrap and let stand 3 minutes.
- 5Note: Time based on 650 watt oven, adjust time for different wattage oven.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwaved Norwegian Baked Apples
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 152.8
- Calories from Fat 60
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: