Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
I made this a long time ago and boy am I still addicted it is a very sweet dessert but very fun for any one to make. Best with milk and an empty tummy <3 NOTE: to make the sauce seen on top of the recipe just combine 2 tbsp of brown sugar and 1 tbsp of water until you get the amount you desire ( picture seen is double the recipe and sauce bowl is just placed in the "bundt" portion of the pan)
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can refrigerated biscuits (10 count)
- In a 9 inch glass pie plate combine brown sugar, water and butter.
- Microwave on high power uncovered for 1 minute.
- Stir to melt the butter and dissolve the sugar.
- Cut each biscuit into 3 or 4 pieces and add to the sugar mixture.
- Stir to coat well.
- Place a small cup in the center to form a ring mold (or use a bunt microwave dish) Microwave for 2 1/2 minutes (or baked in a regular oven at 400°F until done. Approximately 10 minutes).
- Let stand for a few seconds and carefully remove cup.
- Flip onto a plate so the bottom is now the top.
- Serve hot immediately.