Prep 15 mins
Cook 22 mins
This came from Quick and Easy Microwave Dinner Recipes. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- 3⁄4 lb ground turkey
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 15 ounces Italian-style tomato sauce
- Cook turkey in skillet on medium-high heat 10 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently to break into small pieces. Remove from heat. Add ricotta cheese, mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese, and italian seasoning; mix well.
- Spread each lasagna noodle with about 1/2 cup of the turkey mixture; roll up tightly, starting at 1 of the short ends. Place, seam-sides down, in microwaveable baking dish; top with tomato sauce. Cover loosely with plastic wrap.
- Microwave on HIGH 12 minutes or until heated through, rotating dish after 6 minutes.