Microwaved Garlic Mushroom Rolls
- Place butter and garlic in a bowl.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 20 - 45 seconds to melt. Add mushrooms, lemon juice and pepper to taste, blending well.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 5 minutes, stirring once. Cut a thin slice from the top of each roll and reserve. Pull out the soft crumb centre and use as breadcrumbs in another dish.
- Stir the parsley into the mushroom mixture, mixing well.
- Spoon the mixture into each roll and replace the lids.
- Arrange on a plate lined with absorbent paper and heat on HIGH 30 - 60 seconds to heat through.