Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Easy way to serve fish
- 4 tilapia fillets or 4 sole fillets
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 1 teaspoon teriyaki sauce
- 1⁄3 cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 3⁄4 teaspoon dried Italian herb seasoning
- Place fish in a casserole dish and pour wine mixed with teriyaki sauce. Sprinkle wth scalions and herbs.
- COver loosely and nuke for about 9 minutes or until fillets flake.
Our family did not like this, though I don't know exactly what was wrong with it. I doubled the sauce, but made no changes otherwise. I'm disappointed, as I was looking forward to a fast easy tilapia meal.
5 stars for simply delicious. I knew we were having fish for dinner but as DH was late home was looking for something quick to cook with little mess to clean up. This was just the recipe I needed. I served it with Never-Fail Rice Never-Fail Rice and steamed vegetables. I cooked the fish for 8 minutes in my microwave and it was perfect. I only had onions so used a 1/2 a large one chopped, but not too finely. Thanks Anme it was so good for such a quick, easy meal.
Excellent! This has become our favorite quick meal. The flesh of the fillet is so perfectly cooked, I think it's better than any other method. I've played with the seasonings and it's delicious no matter what you add or leave out.