Recipe by racrgal
This is a dessert that can be thrown together when company drops in unexpectedly. It's quick, easy and good. I have served this over really good vanilla ice cream, in footed desert dishes and enjoyed the compliments. No one has to know how fast and easy it is.
- 1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- In 1.5 quart casserole dish combine pie filling, pineapple, 1 Tablespoon reserved juice and the nutmeg.
- Microwave on high 4 to 6 minutes or until heated through.
- To serve stir in remaining pineapple juice and vanilla.
- Divide vanilla ice cream into four serving dishes.
- Pour warm peach mixture over ice cream and sprinkle with chopped pecans.