Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easily made and ready in minutes. Another great magazine find many years ago.
- 825 g apricot halves (drained)
- 3⁄4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 300 g sour cream
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Divide apricot halves between 4 oven-proof dishes.
- Combine sugar, sifted flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla in bowl.
- Mix well and pour over the apricots.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Microwave on high for about 4 mins or until custard is set.
- Serve with whipped cream.
I made this with peaches instead of apricots. It is quick and tasty, with rather a cakey consistency to the custard, due to the flour. I would make this again!