Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Easily made and ready in minutes. Another great magazine find many years ago.
Make and share this Microwaved Apricot Egg Custard recipe from Food.com.
- Divide apricot halves between 4 oven-proof dishes.
- Combine sugar, sifted flour, sour cream, eggs and vanilla in bowl.
- Mix well and pour over the apricots.
- Sprinkle with nutmeg.
- Microwave on high for about 4 mins or until custard is set.
- Serve with whipped cream.
I made this with peaches instead of apricots. It is quick and tasty, with rather a cakey consistency to the custard, due to the flour. I would make this again!