2 hrs 20 mins
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". Cooking time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In medium mixing bowl, combine crumbs, peanuts and butter.
- 2Press mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie plate; set aside.
- 3Pour 1/2 cup whipping cream into microwave-safe bowl; microwave HIGH for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in 1/2 cup milk and all chips until smooth.
- 5Spoon mixture into crust; chill 1 hour.
- 6In large mixing bowl, beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- 7In small mixing bowl, beat remaining milk, cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- 8Fold in 1/3 of whipped cream; fold in remaining whipped cream. (It's easier this way, rather then try to do the whole bowl of cream at once!).
- 9Spoon over chocolate filling.
- 10Chill 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwaveable Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mousse Pie
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 784.1
- Calories from Fat 546
- Total Fat 60.6 g
- Saturated Fat 31.1 g
- Cholesterol 121.7 mg
- Sodium 331.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 46.7 g
- Protein 15.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chocolate graham cracker crumbs