Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
From "All Time Favorite Recipes". Cooking time is chilling time.
Make and share this Microwaveable Chocolate-Peanut Butter Mousse Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup chocolate graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup honey-roasted peanuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 1 1⁄2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In medium mixing bowl, combine crumbs, peanuts and butter.
- Press mixture in bottom and up sides of a 9 inch pie plate; set aside.
- Pour 1/2 cup whipping cream into microwave-safe bowl; microwave HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1/2 cup milk and all chips until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into crust; chill 1 hour.
- In large mixing bowl, beat remaining 1 cup whipping cream until stiff peaks form; set aside.
- In small mixing bowl, beat remaining milk, cream cheese and peanut butter until smooth.
- Fold in 1/3 of whipped cream; fold in remaining whipped cream. (It's easier this way, rather then try to do the whole bowl of cream at once!).
- Spoon over chocolate filling.
- Chill 1 hour.