Recipe by Tebo
Here is a quick, easy and tasty zucchine recipe. With both parmesan and mozzarelle cheese it is very tasty. Cheddar cheese can be used also.
Top Review by mums the word
I have made this recipe two different ways, both are good. When made as written, I have to reduce the micro time substantially to about 6-7 minutes (possibly my microwave is much stronger than yours). I have also prepared it by slicing the zucchini lengthwise and then cut in half again. I then sauteed it in garlic infused olive oil, just long enough to brown each side. Then I continue on with the microwave. Very good flavour, super easy! Thanks Tebo.
- 4 medium zucchini, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine zucchine, parmesan and tomato sauce in a 2 quart casserole.
- Cover with plastic and cook on high 10 to 15 minutes or until zucchini is tender.
- Stir once or twice.
- Sprinkle with cheese, cover and let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- (I made this ahead and kept warm in a 200 degree oven then added the cheese before serving).