Recipe by closnerg
i made twice baked potatoes and added stuff.
Top Review by Boomette
There is probably an error in the ingredients. 4 1/8 cups of milk is way too much for only 4 potatoes. I used less than 1/2 cup of milk. I didn't measure. I used butter. I added fresh chives to the mashed potatoes. The potatoes didn't have a lot of flavor. It would be great to add a little bit of cheese and bacon in the mashed potatoes. Or maybe some seasonning. After heating them in the microwave for 5 minutes, I put them under the broil to browned the cheese a little bit. Thanks for posting. Made for Bargain Basement tag game
- 4 potatoes
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 4 1⁄8 cups milk
- 4 slices cheese or 4 slices shredded cheese
- 1 -4 slice bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- poke holes in the potatoes
- put in microwave for 10 minutes, turn over half way.
- let cool for 10 minutes.
- take the inside of potatoes out of the potatoes.
- put the inside of potatoes in a bowl.
- then add the butter, and milk.
- then put the stuff in the bowl in the potatoes outsides.
- add the cheese and bacon bits (cook for 5 or so minutes) on top.
- put the potatoes in the microwave for about 5 minutes.