Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 mins
My Scandinavian mother always referred to cod fish as torsk and my brother and I loved it when she made her baked torsk. I like this recipe because it's easy and I can make it in the summertime without having to turn on the oven. Serve with clarified butter for dipping if you're a real butter junkie.
- 4 cod fish fillets
- 1 -2 tablespoon lemon juice (to taste)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- salt (to taste)
- paprika (to taste)
- Arrange fillets in a glass baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Dot with butter.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, salt and paprika.
- Cover dish with plastic wrap.
- Microwave 6 to 7 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
Very easy, delicious and lots of room to experiment. I added garlic and parsley with good result. Thanks for a great recipe!