Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Untested by me but posted here for safekeeping to try once my tomato plants are overflowing!
- 2 3⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 2 green apples, peeled, cored & chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup sultana
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mustard powder
- 1 1⁄2 kg ripe tomatoes, peeled & chopped
- 3 onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- Combine ingredients up to but not including tomatoes in a microwave -safe dish, microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining 3 ingredients & cook, uncovered for 45 mins until thickened, stirring occasionally during cooking.
- Pour into warm sterilised jars, seal & label.
- Refrigerate after opening.