Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick and easy fondue from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board.
- 16 ounces swiss cheese, shredded (about 4 cups)
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup dry white wine
- French bread cubes, for dipping
- In a bowl, mix cheese, flour and seasonings.
- Microwave wine in a 2 quart baking dish on high power for 1 minute (until hot).
- Add cheese mixture and stir.
- Microwave uncovered on medium, 7 to 9 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Serve with bread.