Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very quick and easy tasty dinner.
- 30 g butter
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced (pepper)
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced (pepper)
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 500 g pork fillets, cubed
- 1 (440 g) can tomato soup
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- Combine butter, garlic, onion, capsicum, turmeric, garam masala, cumin and ginger in large microwave proof bowl.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Add pork, undiluted soup and chutney, stir to combine.
- Cover and cook on high for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until pork is tender and cooked through.