Prep 15 mins
Cook 55 mins
This is a family favorite. There are only a few ingredients, but the flavor is great. I usually double the sauce because everyone loves to pour it over the stuffing.
- 4 pork chops, 1-inch thick
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix, prepared
- Cut pocket in porkchops. Stuff with stuffing mix.
- Mix 1/2 cup ketchup, brown sugar, mustard, and chili powder. Brush 1/2 of the mixture over porkchops.
- Cover with waxed paper. Microwave at medium power for 35 to 40 minutes. Rotate 1/2 turn after 15 minutes. Let stand for 5 minutes. Brush with remaining glaze.
I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised with this recipe. I was afraid the chops would dry out during microwaving, but that was not the case at all. The blend of flavors in the sauce compliments the meat so well. Even though I used a smaller chop than called for, they were still very tender, moist and flavorful. A definite keeper and something that I will make again. Thanks, for posting this recipe.