Easy strawberry jam done in the microwave.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure whole berries, sugar and lemon juice into a 16-cup microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Stir well.
- 3Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Microwave, uncovered, on High for about 12 minutes, until mixture comes to a full roiling boil and boils for one minute.
- 5Stir well 3 times during cooking.
- 6Immediately stir in pectin and Amaretto liqueur.
- 7Skim off foam with a metal spoon.
- 8Continue stirring often and skimming off foam for 10 minutes.
- 9Pour into sterilized jars and seal.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1653 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 672.9
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 173.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 167.5 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
liquid fruit pectin