Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Succotash with some bite, but no labor involved.
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- In a medium casserole dish combine all ingredients except cilantro.
- Cover and microwave on high 8-10 minutes.
- Top with cilantro before serving.
This is an excellent vegetable dish that we all just loved. My oldest DS and I probably liked it more because we love lima beans. This was very simple to make and it has great flavor. I did omit cilantro due to personal preference. Thanks for sharing!