Recipe by echo echo
Succotash with some bite, but no labor involved.
Top Review by Lainey39
This is an excellent vegetable dish that we all just loved. My oldest DS and I probably liked it more because we love lima beans. This was very simple to make and it has great flavor. I did omit cilantro due to personal preference. Thanks for sharing!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen lima beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn
- 1⁄4 cup chopped scallion
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) canchopped green chilies (optional)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro