Microwave Spicy Spaghetti
- Rinse the spaghetti under running water and drain well.
- Place the oil, spices, garlic and onions in microwave safe bowl, cover and cook on HIGH for 2 minutes, or until onions are slightly softened, stirring twice. Add the hot stock and sultanas and cook on HIGH 4 - 5 minutes, or until the onions are tender, stirring once. Add onion mixture to spaghetti with parsley, pine nuts (if using) and pepper to taste and toss to blend.
- Leave at room temperature for 3 - 4 hours to allow flavours to blend.
- Toss again before serving.
- Cheers, Doreen Doreen Randal, Wanganui.
- New Zealand.