Recipe by Sage
My sister in law brought me these and have become addicted. I found out her recipe very well in the microwave. I use Emerald's Essence. I am sure this would work with pecans.
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a cookie sheet with Pam and heat in microwave 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together Tamari Sauce and cayenne with almonds.
- Spread on heated cookie sheet.
- Microwave on High for 5 mintes, stopping every minute to stir.
- Spread the roasted almonds on a parchment lined cookie sheet(not the same one you used to cook.).
- Cool a few hours or overnight to make sure they have dried.
- Voila -- a very tasty and healthy snack.