Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I love breakfast burritos and sometimes I am in a time crunch, so I came up with this great recipe and these taste just as great as others I have tried!
- 3 large eggs
- 2 -3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 chopped green pepper
- 1⁄2 chopped red pepper
- 1 small finely chopped onion
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup Velveeta cheese
- 1⁄2 jalapeno, finely chopped (no seeds)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- Beat eggs in small microwave bowl.
- Add milk, salt and pepper and all other chopped ingredients.
- Place bowl in microwave for 2-3 minutes on a medium/high setting. Important: You must continually stop microwave during cooking time (every 30 secs)and fluff eggs with a fork.
- On flour tortillas, spread hot mixture evenly between the two, top with shredded cheese, salsa and hot sauce.
- Wrap tortilla and enjoy!