- 2 tablespoons enchilada sauce
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 pita bread, toasted (split horizontally)
- 1 ounce chorizo sausage, cooked, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon corn kernel (canned or frozen thawed)
- 2 tablespoons shredded monterey jack cheese
- 2 teaspoons minced scallions
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh jalapeno pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 3 fresh cilantro leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine enchilada sauce, lime juice, and cumin in small bowl.
- Place pita, smooth side down, on microwave-safe plate. Spread sauce evenly over top, then sprinkle with chorizo, corn, ch3ese, scallion, and jalapeno.
- Microwave on HIGH until cheese melts, about 30 seconds.
- Garnish with coriander.