Prep 0 mins
Cook 5 mins
Very quick and easy!
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons dried parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 large garlic clove, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 lb jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 dash paprika
- 1 cup hot cooked rice
- In a microwave safe 2-quart casserole, place in butter and cook until melted.
- Remove and stir in parsley flakes, lemon juice, garlic and salt.
- Add shrimp; toss to coat.
- Cover and microwave on hight for 3 - 5 minutes.
- Cooking time will vary with the size of the shrimp. When cooked, shrimp will be pink.
- Serve over hot cooked rice and sprinkle with paprika.
What a great little recipe this is! I cut the recipe in half for DH and I and added a sprinkle of dill. We loved it! I served it over pasta. Made for Spring PAC 2014. Thanks for sharing!