Recipe by Redneck Epicurean
When I can catch it on sale, I love to pick up a big bag of shrimp and indulge myself. This is a great quickie meal that is good to have even when it's just you.
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons parsley flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) packagepeeled deveined quick-cooking frozen shrimp
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave butter 30 to 45 seconds on high until melted.
- Add garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- Separate shrimp: Place in a glass pie dish.
- Pour butter mixture over shrimp. Cover tightly with plastic.
- Microwave 5 to 8 minutes, until shrimp are opaque. Stir every 2 minutes.
- Let stand covered 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- Serve with rice or pasta.