Redneck Epicurean's Note:
When I can catch it on sale, I love to pick up a big bag of shrimp and indulge myself. This is a great quickie meal that is good to have even when it's just you.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Microwave butter 30 to 45 seconds on high until melted.
- 2Add garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- 3Separate shrimp: Place in a glass pie dish.
- 4Pour butter mixture over shrimp. Cover tightly with plastic.
- 5Microwave 5 to 8 minutes, until shrimp are opaque. Stir every 2 minutes.
- 6Let stand covered 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- 7Serve with rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Shrimp in Garlic Butter
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.9
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 15.0 g
- Cholesterol 392.5 mg
- Sodium 545.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 35.9 g