1 hr 14 mins
Chef #608334's Note:
I found this recipe on the internet, made it and lowered the fat/sugar ingredients.
My Private Note
kuehs a ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Soak glutinous rice for 5-10 minutes.
- 2Drain glutinous rice of water.
- 3Add 1 cup of coconut milk and 2 cup of water to the rice.
- 4Microwave rice for 5 mins on high.
- 5While rice is in microwave: mix cornflour, flour, egg, sugar and 2 cups of coconut milk together.
- 6Add colouring to the mix.
- 7Check rice after microwave is done, if required add more water, microwave for an additional 5 mins on high.
- 8Put the rice on a tray of desired size and shape and press it down until firm.
- 9Pour the green mixture over the rice.
- 10Microwave for 4 mins on high, then for an additional 40 mins on medium-low heat.
- 11Let cool and cut into desired size.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Serimuka Kueh Recipe-Reduced Sugar/Fat
Serving Size: 1 (813 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 120.2
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 23.2 mg
- Sodium 46.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light coconut milk