- 60 g butter
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-rising flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa (extra)
- 2 cups boiling water
Directions See How It's Made
- Place butter in a microwave proof dish, melt on high for 1 minute.
- Stir in sifted flour, cocoa, sugar ,milk and vanilla.
- Beat until smooth with a wooden spoon.
- Sprinkle with sifted cocoa & brown sugar.
- Pour over boiling water.
- Cook on high for 12 minutes (watch incase it boils over).
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Serve with icecream or cream.