1/1 Photo of Microwave Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
One of the easiest recipes in the world - cant screw it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place butter in a microwave proof dish, melt on high for 1 minute.
- 2Stir in sifted flour, cocoa, sugar ,milk and vanilla.
- 3Beat until smooth with a wooden spoon.
- 4Sprinkle with sifted cocoa & brown sugar.
- 5Pour over boiling water.
- 6Cook on high for 12 minutes (watch incase it boils over).
- 7Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- 8Serve with icecream or cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 507.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.2 mg
- Sodium 490.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 99.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 69.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g