This is yummy,a family favorite, and easy to do. We use this as a main course, also a great pot luck dish. The microwave blends the flavors in a way the oven never does.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter in 4 cup glass measuring cup.
- 2Blend in flour, salt, and pepper.
- 3Gradually add milk while stirring.
- 4Microwave 8 to 10 minutes stirring after 4 minutes.
- 5Hint- if you put a plate under the measuring cup it will not boil over during cooking.
- 6Make 3 layers of potatoes, ham, cheese, onion and sauce in 2 quart casserole dish.
- 7Cover and microwave on high for 30 minutes, turning after 15 minutes.
- 8Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Microwave Scalloped Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 385.9
- Calories from Fat 203
- Total Fat 22.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.2 g
- Cholesterol 69.6 mg
- Sodium 900.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: