Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this yet, but it sound great for a quick meal. From simple & delicious magazine Jan/Feb 2009.
- 2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 (6 ounce) salmon fillets
- Combine mushrooms and butter in a microwave safe bowl.
- Cover and microwave on high until mushrooms are tender, 3-4 minutes, stirring twice.
- Add lemon juice and seasonings.
- Place salmon in an 8 inch square microwave dish; spoon mushroom mixture on top. Cover and microwave on high until fish flakes easily with a fork, 4-6 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.