Recipe by PanNan
This is so easy and quick, but the salmon is perfectly cooked and seasoned. With a bag salad and French bread, a great home cooked dinner is on the table in minutes. A great recipe with fresh salmon from the great West U.S. region.
Top Review by barbc3
I always cook my salmon this way, but I put them in ziplock bags and poke holes thoughout. I can usually cook about 3 in one bag for about the same amount of time, depending on the thickness. Awesome way to cook salmon.
- 4 individually packaged frozen salmon fillets (about 1-inch thick by 1 1/2-inch wide by 4-inch long)
- lemon pepper seasoning
- butter or margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw filet in refrigerator for several hours, or immerse package in cold water for 30 minutes.
- Place filet in small microwave casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with lemon pepper seasoning.
- Top with butter or margarine.
- Cover casserole and place in microwave.
- Cook on High for 3- 4 minutes.
- Repeat for remaining filets.